Our coverage in the industrial market would be geared towards standard steel components that frequently wear out due to abrasion or erosion. No company in operation wants to experience downtime due to equipment breakdowns, or the expense that goes along with this which is why we developed our EndurAlloy® process to help our clients mitigate failures. The industrial nature of our business can extend over various industries from oil and gas to construction to automotive to aerospace. Essentially, if you have products that routinely fail due to abrasion, erosion, or corrosion then our EndurAlloy® process could be the solution you are looking for.
If you find yourself asking these questions:
- How can I extend the life of my sand conveyor system?
- How can I extend the run life of my frac blender unit?
- How can I mitigate erosion in my centrifugal fans?
- How do I prevent erosion on my vibrating feeder?
Then our EndurAlloy® process may be exactly what you are looking for to mitigate these challenges to help you maintain uptime and reduce maintenance costs.
- Sand load out conveyor systems
- Frac blender units
- Gravel conveyor systems
- Pneumatic conveyor systems
- Wood chippers
- Flop gates
- Vibrating Feeder Liner
- Screw conveyors
- Shear shredders
- Centrifugal fans